The EGCC collaboration of givers exists to encourage Christians in a particular country to become more generous, and to build a true community as we grow together and give together to support the spread of the Gospel in our country.
- born-again Christians
- living in one country
- willing to support Great Commission ministries
- eager to grow in generosity
- DONOR-DRIVEN: The Giving Collaboration serves givers.
- RELATIONAL, TRUST-BASED: Focused on spiritual growth.
- SAFE: The Giving Collaborations do not allow givers to solicit one another for projects.
- GREAT COMMISSION: There are many good projects. But we focus on fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Connect givers to one another for encouragement, addressing the spiritual and emotional issues unique to Christian givers;
- Help givers grow spiritually;
- Introduce givers to strategic ministries focused on the Great Commission in their country, thereby creating a marketplace for Kingdom investments;
- Collectively encourage ministries toward transparency and excellence;
- Educate givers as they learn from others’ successes and failures and from high-quality speakers and ministry leaders;
- Streamline the collection of proposals and post-grant reporting; and
- Share in the celebration of what God does through givers’ generosity.